Enjoy the Ontario Reports in a format that's as mobile as you are!
Published weekly by The Law Society of Upper Canada through LexisNexis® Canada, Ontario Reports, 3rd Series provides the full text of leading cases decided at all levels of Ontario courts. While it is the only publication specifically devoted to case law in Ontario, it also contains official Law Society notices, government notices of interest to the profession, fee schedules, lawyers’ announcements, career opportunities and advertising. No other publication is as widely known or read by the Ontario Bar.
- Current and past issues of the Ontario Reports.
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love.
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
- Search the archive of available issues.
- Bookmark meaningful cases for future reference.
- Share your comments with other readers.
New issues will be available for download weekly.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
LSUC – Ontario Reports is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-05. The program can be installed on Android.
LSUC – Ontario Reports (version 27.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.